Email
bobbytaylor@ihop.org
or
bobby@bobbyjtaylor.com
Phone
(318)278-0231
US Mail
11315 Grandview Rd.
Apt. A306
Kansas City, MO 64137
Enter your email address to subscribe to email updates:

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Too Busy for Jesus

I find that if the devil can not keep you from being a Christian, he will try to make you too busy for Jesus. Not too busy to do STUFF in the name of Jesus, but he will try to make you too busy to pray and too busy to study His Holy Word. I am trying to incorporate into my life that if I am too busy to pray, then I am just too busy period. Prayer and the study of the Word must be our highest priority. Loving the Lord with all our hearts, mind, and strength is what we were created for and were told to do. I ask that you would join with me in returning to our first love. Let’s return to the Lord in prayer and reading the Word and watch how God responds.

No comments: